Monday, September 12, 2016

going . . .

We made it through Monday without any change in flight schedule.  I heard back from the concierge that there was no problem changing the change back to the original.  If we get through tomorrow well be waiting for the shuttle at 4:30 Wednesday morning for our trip to SMF and the first leg of the Paris Adventure.  So far, so good.

No comments: