Tuesday, October 17, 2017

a wink and a smile



This post is not about Harvey Weinstein.

Instead, it's about this pillow I finally found.


Several months ago I saw a photo of this pillow in a magazine without any information about where it came from, etc.  I contacted the editor but heard nothing.  A bit later I saw it again and tried once more to identify it.  I even went on Google and typed in "wink pillow".  Try it; you'll be amazed at what comes up.  But then a couple of weeks ago I saw it yet again, this time on an photo in Instagram.  I tapped on the picture and all the resource names came up.  It's from Urban Outfitters and it's now mine!


2 comments:

mary ann said...

Love it!

jacquie1062001 said...

Now I have, "A Wink and a Smile", stuck in my head! One of the songs in, "Sleepless in Seattle".