Sunday, December 17, 2017

ouch!




If you have ever had your computer programs play catch-me-if-you-can, then you know what this picture shows.  Ever since we got down here I have had nothing but trouble on the Air® getting emails, sending messages, etc.  The iPod® works fine; it's the laptop that's been the problem.  So this morning I decided I'd had enough and set out to figure out what in blazes is going on here.  After a couple of hours of clicking, erasing, testing and digging into the brain of both this laptop and the mail program, I think it's going to work.  I have no idea why it all went wonky to start and I don't really know why it has stopped, but it seems to have.  After I got everything taken care of a host of messages I sent out weeks ago went flying out into the ether and a bunch more that had been hovering outside the house came flooding in.  So I guess that means it's fixed.

Now I can get back to reading my email and posting my life right here.  Nothing of note to mention except that the domino group is slowly trickling back into town so our games will start next week.  And Blanche and Bob arrived, bringing with them our boxes of goodies which they picked up at our house on their way here from B.C.  We have our brown sugar, our pumpkin biscotti from TJ's, and our new coffee pot, along with other various and sundry necessities.  In another few days even more folks will be here and the 2017-18 season will officially begin!  I'll do my best to bring you along.


No comments: