Saturday, June 5, 2010

10 for "Nine"




I just watched this fabulous movie, a redux of Fellini's "8 1/2" made in 1963. Thus the title. What a great way to await the Belmont Stakes, due to start in about 15 minutes.

Heading south tomorrow to pick up some family furniture currently in storage at daughter Alex's house in Long Beach. Visit with grandkids, too. Then home on Monday ~ quick trip. Daughter Cait comes from Bozeman for an overnight on Thursday.

But Wednesday is the big day. Dorothy goes up to the Smart Car dealership for a spa day. Hey, not my description; that's what they call it.

One year ago today I closed up The Tonsil War, having been assured by Mr. C's docs that all was well. He has passed this year's exam, too. I need to be reminded of this milestone every year.

2 comments:

mary ann said...

Yes, we all need reminders. Congrats to Mr. C and Smartie...

Anonymous said...

Susan, you are the only person I know whose car has a "spa day." Really got a giggle out of that!

3 cheers for Jim's wonderful milestone! Makes my heart glad...

Bunz