Sunday, May 25, 2014

it's summer!




The temperature is rising here in the valley.  It will be in the high 90's for the next few days so it's time to get the garden furniture out, put up the umbrellas, shake off the cushions and get ready for the hot season.  The pool temperature is about 82º according to the live-in pool boy.  Perfect!

This is the first photo I've taken with my new iPod.  It took awhile to figure out how to do it - at first everything was a video! - but perseverance and a few hints from the Apple manual and I'm ready.  It will go with me on my walks for those "I-wish-I-had-a-camera" moments we've all had.


1 comment:

JPN said...

pretty good for an ipod, they just keep getting better..... and so easy to move into the blog. from ipod to Instagram will be instantaneous .

How about polling blog readers to see how many
are Instagrammers?